Friday, July 16, 2010

Apologies...

To everyone that has been following my saga,

I created this blog for two reasons: One, to keep a log of what it is that I have done to help my horse (and me) get through one of the toughest events that we have ever faced and, Two, to keep everyone posted on the care and status of both Parlay and me.

I have to apologize to everyone that is calling and emailing and texting me with questions or concerns or even just sympathy. Please know that I am having a very difficult time right now and I am just not up to talking. Know also that I am so very grateful for everything everyone has done and said and thought and prayed---it means the world to me. And to Parlay.

But for now, it needs to be just us two, so please do not be offended by the fact that I have kind of vanished. I will be back. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment